Hello creative lacemakers,
On this page you will find a support for the “lace|heart|at challenge”.
We would like to make it possible and enjoyable for every lacemaker, regardless of their skills and experience, to participate in our project. The pattern #1 comes with a pricking and working instructions for fibre as well as wire. We encourage you to use colours and your imagination to create a unique heart with the lacemaking skills you have right now. It can be simple, or complex, it can be perfect or have a some mistakes – it doesn’n matter, as long as you made it with love, and gave it your best. We want you to participate in the challenge, and share your lace | heart | art with us.
If you have any questions, feel free to use the comment field below to ask. We will strive to post the answers here along any information relevant to the project.
lace | heart | art – Where to Start?
- Download the free pattern with instructions here
- Choose your medium: wire or fibre
- Choose your colours
- Start a sample
- Practice, experiment and have fun!
Spread the word
We would like to reach as many lacemakers around the world and you can help us to spread the word:
- Let all your lace friends know about the ‘lace|heart|art challenge’
- Like our facebook page
- If you speak another language, please consider translating the lace|heart|art challenge instructions, so more people can read it. If you want to share your translation with us, that would be great! Please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to add it to this page.
- Are you a member of a lace club, guild or group? Do you publish a bulletin, newsletter or magazine? Feel free to include the ‘lace|heart art challenge’ information in your printed materials, and let us know the publication details.
- Do you have any other ideas how to spread the word? Please do let us know!
‘lace|heart|art challenge’ team